With friends and family living throughout the country, I thought this blog would help us better keep in touch with everyone and allow us to share what us crazy Coppola’s are up to. Hopefully we’ll be able to keep up with this blog!
Life is good and busy as always. We celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on August 11th. Rich gave me tickets to see the Color Purple in San Antonio, TX for our “paper anniversary”. The Color Purple is one of my fave books and movies…I can’t wait! I made Rich a book full of pictures of us with our ceremony written throughout the pages. We celebrated by going to dinner at a Japanese restaurant where they cook the meal in front of you and after we watched our wedding video. It was a perfect way to remember our lifetime promise to one another. This past year went by so fast but it has been a fantastic adventure with such a caring, supportive and loving husband! I can’t wait to see what year 2 has in store for us!
1 comment:
HI! Thanks for stopping by my blog--yours is super-cute!! I'll hafta check out your jewelry--I'm an addict!! :)
Congrats on 1 year--we just celebrated 6 and it feels like 1!!
-Tabitha
Post a Comment