Everyone here is super friendly and we're starting to meet a few of our neighbors. Our neighborhood is soooo quiet...seriously you can hear crickets chirping lol. Other than that we are just busy unpacking, which for some reason is worse than packing!
Here is our comfy living room furniture...
Our lovely TV console for Rich's toys :)
Here is the awesome Crate and Barrel Dining Room Set/Wine Tower that we found on Craigslist in perfect condition...
We found these cool guys at Marshalls (love that store!)...
Check out this candle holder I found to match our birdie painting...




2 comments:
I was thinking about getting that same area rug! Wow do we have the same taste! When you have some time we should get together and have lunch! So, maybe after the holidays? :)
I was thinking about getting that same area rug! Wow do we have the same taste! When you have some time we should get together and have lunch! So, maybe after the holidays? :)
Post a Comment