The Seattle Space Needle



Pike's Market (we met some interesting people here, including a new boyfriend for our kitty Sparkles!)





The Original Starbucks




Pike's Market (we met some interesting people here, including a new boyfriend for our kitty Sparkles!)





The Original Starbucks



Pacific Science Center/Butterfly Garden




Experience Music Project


That's Amore (a fabulous little Italian restaurant that overlooks the city)

Piroshky Bakery (the YUMMIEST Russian bakery right across from Pike's Market)



Woodland Park Zoo




And last but not least, here are the beautiful tulips Rich got me for Valentine's Day...





Experience Music Project


That's Amore (a fabulous little Italian restaurant that overlooks the city)

Piroshky Bakery (the YUMMIEST Russian bakery right across from Pike's Market)



Woodland Park Zoo




And last but not least, here are the beautiful tulips Rich got me for Valentine's Day...





1 comment:
I love the pics Vanessa!!! Looks like you had a great time, and I SO wanna go there now.
Gorgeous tulips, you know I love those!!!
Post a Comment